Just smile :)

4 comments

Tijd voor wat dingen waar ik blij van word, zoals het onderstaande filmpje wat ik vond op het youtube-kanaal van James Blunt en deze mooie quotes die ik op het net tegen kwam!


A smile won’t kill your soul, so sit back and let it go.

When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy”. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life– John Lennon

Anyone who thinks that sunshine is pure happiness, has never danced in the rain.

Enjoy the little things, one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.

The happiest people don’t have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.

Remember the times we had soda for wine and got by on gratitude – LIGHTS

And when it’s the end, our lives will make sense – LIGHTS

I love hearing old songs I used to love. They’re like memories you can always go back to.

There’s nothing wrong with a little electricity, just as long as you don’t get shocked– ATBG

It’s funny. I always thought I couldn’t wait to grow up. Turns out, I can. – ATBG

Have a nice day
& don't forget to smile!

4 opmerkingen :

Comments make me happy <3
(Je URL in de comment zetten is not done, ook bij winacties)

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.